How to Find and Enroll in the Best Medicare Part D Plan
Understanding Medicare Part D, and finding the right Part D drug plan can be tricky, we’re here to help. Please watch the video below and read the bullet points before continuing to your Part D search and enrollment.
Before You Continue
- Make sure you click the “Prescription drug Plans” tab to see part D plans.
- If we’re outside of the AEP, “Annual Election Period” which is from Oct 15 – Dec 7th), you’ll need to select a “Special Enrollment Period”, reason to apply.
- Turning 65 = “I am new to Medicare”
- Over 65 and retiring = “I am leaving employer/union coverage” (effective date is last date of coverage, usually at the END of the month – ie. 04/30/2020)
- Contact Stephanie for questions regarding other specific situations
Continue to Part D for 2024
Continue to Part D for 2023